Sinister: Various things at once (to keep Paul happy)

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 5 21:36:35 GMT 1997

> The seven members of Belle and Sebastian make incomparably beautiful
> music.  Led by the cuddly Stuart Murdoch, the band's sublime pop flits

Erm, maybe I'm just being stupid here, but I thought there were 8 members
at the moment? I seem to remember another article (possibly the NME one)
saying there were 7 as well. Can anyone help me here?

Meeting up sounds like a good idea, I'd have thought the best time would
be before one of the Manchester gigs. Just so long as we know as soon as
the dates are finally anounced, so as we know which day(s?) to get tickets
for.

Famous encounters; last Thursday afternoon I was shopping in Sainsbury's,
and I was served by Elvis. He had a problem with entering a tub of
margarine into the till, so he had to call the supervisor, and it was Lord
Lucan. He rode over to the till on the back of Shergar. Just thought you
might like to know.

Stuart G