Sinister: comment and a query

Felicia Daniel bijoux13 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 6 00:37:17 GMT 1997

>here's another B&S query for ya: was anyone else on this list at >their
NYC gig on Sunday Sep. 7? (not the CMJ show on the 6th) I was
>there...just wondering what other people's experiences with it
>were...and did anyone make note of the setlist?

well, i *know* that there must be more of us lurking about who were at
the show. myself, i felt like it was practically a religious experience
(maybe the temple-as-venue thing helped a bit, but only a wee bit).

and the setlist, you ask?  well, i've got a photo of myself holding
it...i can post the song rundown if no one's done so yet.

cheers,
felicia :)