Sinister: Some Canadian stuff (I think).

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Thu Nov 6 04:29:57 GMT 1997

> performance take place in a 150-year-old cathedral. Church services at the
>  cathedral are still presumably free, but rumor has it that use of God's
>  quarters for that September evening of mellow melodies enhanced by fellow
>  Scots the Pastels cost the band $10,000

At least 150 years old, but I believe it is a former Synagogue, as it had
Stars of David carved in the woodwork and what seemed to be the woman's
gallery above...  I think it is an art space now, not a "working" place of
worship .  If they paid $10,000. they were ripped off...  (maybe they sold
off the last box of Tigermilk copies to pay for the rental).

--michele