Sinister: Re: Geriatrics

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 6 10:45:43 GMT 1997

When the stage
lights came up, we discovered that the object of our vilification was none
other than Rod Stewart -- who we didn't know from a hole in the ground then.
 But to this day I feel very little regret.

And then there are the tales we don't tell because our sons are on this list
as well...

[Keith Watson]
Sound - Rod the Mod. He kicks ass, and footballs and will always be in my heart. Cool stories of Rock n'Roll debauchery though, liked the Jim Morrison one, I would have expected him to be leaping about screaming about the Lizard King and ejecting frozen fish fingers from the ship to lighten the load etc.etc.

	My tales of Rock and Roll are generally dull as I don't really like people from bands as a whole they tend to be tossers.

Had an argument with all of Space and their roadies in Negociants in Edinburgh last year as I gave them a good shouting at for treating the student union helpers like shite and pointing out that they're not paid for what they do (they had been moaning on about the lack of professionalism all night).

Stood on Richard Ashcroft's foot at a Verve gig Dec 1993 with Oasis in Support at the Cathouse in Glasgow (to which I've since read that apparently the electricity failed, and Noel joined Ashcroft on the stage for an a-cappella version of She'll be coming round the mountain. I've read this twice now from different sources and can happily assure everyone that this DID NOT happen in any way shape or form. No power failure, no supergroup, no shit childrens songs.)

Saw the Queen in Cumbernauld 1977.

Used to walk past Alastair Darling MP on the way to Uni every day

Drink in a pub in Edinburgh that regularly boasts the "City Lights" actors (Tam, Chancer etc) and Lloyd Quinan Weatherman

That's enough for now though.
Cheers,
	Keith.