Sinister: ecclessi-tastic!

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 6 12:57:40 GMT 1997

So our heros want to tour Cathedrals! Wow! I reckon there's a new comp.
to be begun - Name that tour! "Belle and Sebastian - Rockin' the Vestry
in 1998". [if only it was Cock Fun in the Vestry...]

My claim to fame is that i was at school with Radiohead. When I see them
bestriding the world like the Rock Collossus they have become I smile
and think of Abingdon School - I saw them play the school pavilion at
our summer fate (when they were still called On a Friday). Bassist Ed
O'Brian was captain of the school 2nd eleven Cricket team the year
before me. That's the closest i've come to rock'n'roll infamy.

I'm looking forward to a London meet up.

Katrina - I've posted the stamps

John - I'm sending the tape today.

Everybody Wang Chung tonight!

john