Sinister: nyc sunday set list

Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET
Thu Nov 6 13:54:17 GMT 1997

>here's another B&S query for ya: was anyone else on this
>list at their NYC gig on Sunday Sep. 7? (not the CMJ show
>on the 6th) I was there...just wondering what other
>people's experiences with it were...and did anyone make
>note of the setlist?

(hi flea!)

Set List:
Century Of Fakers
Stars Of Track And Field
Expectations
She's Losing It
Is It Wicked Not To Care?
Slow Graffiti
Lazy Line Painter Jane
Sleeping The Clock Around
Rollercoaster Ride
A Summer Wasted
Like Dylan In The Movies
Loneliness Of A Middle-Distance Runner

this should be on the web site by now but i've had, er,
other things on my mind 8) i'm still missing a set list from
the saturday cmj-only show btw.

oh, and i can't believe 10,000 dollars for the gig hire,
even given they were there for 2 days. 10000 pounds for the
whole trip i've heard quoted but that may be a bit low given
that there are so many in the band and they were all there
for a week or so. who knows?

there was something else... it's gone. soz. ah, this stuff
was also available in the archives. the address is in the
little footer thing that's put on all sinister messages,
look, just down there at the bottom. see it? good. you can
even search them now.

andy
but you can call me 'trouble'...