Sinister: Saturday CMJ Set List

Angelina.DeGiovanni at xxx.com Angelina.DeGiovanni at xxx.com
Thu Nov 6 15:05:44 GMT 1997

Here is the Saturday CMJ Show Set List from Sept. 6th:

Loneliness of A Middle-Distance Runner
Modern Rock Song
Judy and the Dream of Horses
Seymour Stein
Fox in the Snow
Seeing Other People
My Wandering Days Are Over
Simple Things
I Could Be Dreaming
Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
What Goes On

My friend actually snagged one of B&S' setlists from the show and put it up
in the record store where he works in NYC, so I sometimes go just to look
at it.  What Goes On wasn't on their actual set list, but was amazing live,
and Stuart danced up a storm...