Sinister: My Claim To Fame

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Thu Nov 6 16:16:01 GMT 1997

Hi!

My Claim To Fame is nothing really:

When I was over in New York two months ago, I lived in the appartment of my
girlfriends friend and her boyfriend. They had had Carlos (not the
terrorist, but Madonnas stallion) visiting them one evening.
So I guess I ´ve been sitting in the same sofa as Carlos, and overflowing
the toilet which Carlos might have used!

Everybody go: Woooooooooooooow!!!

I also talked to Yngwie Malmsteens former drummer who had some EXCITING
stories to tell.
And I met Pavement on the latenight ferry from Helsingor to Helsingborg.
They were playing flipper.
And I´ve spoken to Stuart David for two minutes!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT THAT?

///Klas