Sinister: London list meet

stephen troussé poetryplace2 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 6 16:33:18 GMT 1997

um, I had an idea about a possible location for the London meet up. We've
got a very nice bar/café where I work in Covent Garden. Not only is it
perfectly situated in the heart of London's swingin' west end, but it also
has a very nice B&S ambience, and we could have complete control of the
sound system. We could even get David or Katrina to bring along some of
their highly prized merchandise. Friday nights aren't very busy, so that
would probably be the best time to do it... What do you think??

Stephen
whose claim to fame is that he was once kissed by Harriet from the
Sundays...