Sinister: Slow down!

Honey psm at xxx.net
Thu Nov 6 18:28:34 GMT 1997

OK - no more long Sarah messages please; slow down on the claims to fame,
partly because some people are taking them seriously; and no more football
only messages!  Sorry to be Mr Grump but some people are getting fed up
with the low level of B&S content and there's a lot of people pulling out
and joining the digest or leaving.  I mean to make sure this list survives
and has some sort of focus while staying fun and if it just dissipates
into masses of mail with no focus my server won't be able to keep up and
nor will I and the list may have to go one day.  Remember: it's run in my
spare time and on the equipment of my employer.

And if some kind soul down south could volunteer to act as focal point for
the London meet rather then everything going out 330 times to the list?

You'll probably all hate me for this, and for God's sake don't stop having
fun on the list!  I still appreciate complete bollocks as much as the next
dog... just... slow down!

Rotten tomatoes in this direction, not to the list,
Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net