Sinister: claims to fame...

princess rachel craftylo at xxx.com
Fri Nov 7 07:43:12 GMT 1997

hi i'm rachel, i'm 25 years old, a brunette and i live on long island,
that mall filled suburb of NYC.

i'm a leo and to make money i make jewelry, so that would make me a
jeweler.  i live in NY and London, its a glamorous life but someone has
to do it.

claims to fame...i have loads.

i went to high school with the long island lolita herself, amy fisher.
i also have loose contacts with joel rifkin...yet another serial killer
(what is it with me and people who murder???)

umm...as for positive claims to fame, well lets see.  i ate pickles with
damon albarn in my friends kitchen once while members of radiohead stood
closeby (damon prefers half sours by the way...) i watched marilyn
manson dance with michael stipe while courtney love and helena
christianson were having a chat.  i ordered a drink next to madonna and
lenny kravitz, walkled to a couch to find my sister and found here
chatting with larry mullen jr from U2 about being short.  interrupted by
2 beastie boys wanting to talk to my friend and ummm...

oh yes...the most important thing, that ginger one out of space tried tp
stay in my hotel room at the ramada during the reading festival.  like
he couldn't get his own hotel room!  duh.

 its true.  strange but true.

rachel.
the glamorous ligger.