Sinister:Hello! fom the cold North

Elisabeth Zachariassen elzachar at xxx.no
Fri Nov 7 10:09:50 GMT 1997

Hello!
A message from (probably) the only Norwegian on the list.
I got my first listen to B&S when my boyfriend , who was studying in
Reading, sent me a copy of "Dog on wheels", and I was flabbergasted. He is
now my ex, but at least something good came out of it!
        My claim to fame? Well, I met P.J Harvey in a toilet once and we
shared the handdrier. She was ever so cute,, but I didn't manage to say
anything, that made sense anyway.
I'm visisting a friend in London 23-01.11-12, so when is the big B&S meeting?

Elisabeth

Hi! to Rodney, I'm a Chelsea supporter myself, and happy to see them beat
the ones from the cold(er) North yesterday....