Sinister: Stars of Track and Fjord

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Fri Nov 7 11:05:40 GMT 1997

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997 11:09:50 +0100 (MET), Elisabeth Zachariassen wrote:

>Hello!
>A message from (probably) the only Norwegian on the list.
>I got my first listen to B&S when my boyfriend , who was studying in
>Reading, sent me a copy of "Dog on wheels", and I was flabbergasted. He is
>now my ex, but at least something good came out of it!

>Elisabeth

Do you realise you have the coolest name I have ever heard?  I
honestly wish I had my surname began with a 'Z'.  Or ended with a
-ski, I'm not fussy.  McTaggart's pretty good, but you have to put up
with people saying and 'There's been another murder' in a crap
Glaswegian accent and then pissing themselves.

So, just how far North are you?  Never been to Norway, but my friend
Anna took me to Jokkmokk in Swedish Lappland in the Summer and so we
played B&S in the car north of the Arctic Circle, so hopefully there's
hundreds of Saamis running round singing 'Stars of Track and Field'.
And I took a cool photo of a reindeer.  Mosquito hell though.

Any other good 'I played in B&S on holiday in Tashkent' stories would
be cool, don't you think?

Sven-Olaf Tagssen