Sinister: Re: Cock: Easterhoose

95516123 at xxx.uk 95516123 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 7 12:29:08 GMT 1997

 >Easterhouse weren't from Scotland at all, they were from Manchester
>IIRC. They certainly were loony lefties and did have some cracking
>songs ("Get Back To Russia"). They were led by two constantly
>fighting brothers and the guitar-wielding one was hailed as the next
>Johnny Marr. Which he was not.

 >Rhys

          Re Easterhouse: When they split, members (I don't know how
          many) formed a band called Parchman who released a couple of
----------singles - notably 'Ride' which was played on Snub with one
          of their homemade-type videos. It's a really great
          guitar/dance crossover type song and it was made all the
          better by the fact one of them in the band wore a Celtic
          top!

          The Archdeacon of Pop