Sinister: Manchester/Tigermilk register

Julia Mary Brown 9503594b at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 7 13:58:56 GMT 1997

Hi,
I haven't tried to post to the list before, though I've been on it
for awhile.  My name is Julia, I'm 19 and I'm a studenti.  Dull, I
know.  I don't have a vinyl copy of Tigermilk, and I warn everyone
not to ask me why, cause I'll sob the whole tragic story to you!
For the register I know of one guy who has a copy.  He's called Jack
and lives on Sauchiehall St.
The real reason I posted is to say that I desperately want to go to
the Manchester gigs, but don't want to go on my own. If you want to
go with me or will let me go with you then mail me.  A big group
would be best for obvious, though crap, reasons (not that I want to
seem paranoid or implicate anyone on the list as a psycho!! ) as I
think someone else wrote too.  I'll be travelling from Glasgow or
possibly Aberdeen.  I don't know anyone in Manchester,  and I don't
have a car so it's public transport and a hostel (are they open this time
 of year?) I suppose.  I'm bad at organising, but will try if I have
to.  Basically if anyone is organising to go as a group, then please
count me.  I hpoe this garbbled message doesn't put you off
contacting me.
And my claim to fame is I've done my laundry standing next to Stuart
Murdoch.  But I didn't dare speak to him -  I know, I'm a wimp.
A 3000 word essay for Monday becons, Love Julia xxx