Sinister: i am feeling sinister

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Fri Nov 7 14:06:15 GMT 1997

Hi,

I'm new here and only have "If You're Feeling Sinister", which I love.  I
live in Toronto, Canada, so it's impossible to find any eps at all, I was
going to order them from Parasol but I'm making a trip to Boston in a
while, so I'll just get them then.  I recognise some names from the
indiepop list on here.

claim to fame:
Talking to Tanya Donelly for 20 minutes in her tour bus when she had
pneumonia (just 2 weeks ago!), and having her smile at me from the stage
and taking lots of pictures.

about me: (which isn't as interesting as one might think)
I'm 18, and in my last year of highschool, since Ontario has 5 years of it.
I like Can and Wire and Pavement and Galaxie 500 and Pram and Mogwai and
B+S (obviously) and lots others, but I won't bore you with a list.  I play
guitar, but it seems like everyone does.  I like hockey and photography, I
just bought a new camera and have yet to test it out.  And I'm flying to
Boston in about 10 days!  I've never been before, so this is a real treat.
I'm a salesgirl at Eaton's, which is an almost upscale Canadian department
store.  I work in Children's Wear, so if anyone needs to know about kids
shoes, strollers, carseats or clothes, just ask me.  I know far too much.

truly,
jessica
tinystar at worldy.com