Sinister: non-recorded songs

Paige Rosella prosella at xxx.com
Fri Nov 7 14:59:44 GMT 1997

Hello!

I have a question for the ranks in the UK...being in the US, I don't get to hear the radio sessions and whatnot where you have heard the songs unavailable in record-form (or CD for that matter).  I'm wondering how many songs are in B&S' repertoire that aren't on any of the releases?  I've seen "Modern Rock Song" mentioned, as well as a few others.  Can a kind soul send a list of all of them?  I saw them here in NYC in Sept. (the Sessions and the Sunday night show), and fell instantly in love with both "Sleep the Clock Around" and "Roller Coaster..."

Thanks!
Paige

p.s. As for claims to fame....I told Mary Lou Lord she had great shoes on once and she looked at me like I had three heads and I saw Neutral Milk Hotel & Olivia Tremor Control in Boston with Rivers Cuomo from Weezer, who is so tiny, I wanted to feed him and take care of him and keep him warm like a mother bird.