Sinister: Sorry claim to fame

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 7 14:51:49 GMT 1997

Belle and Sebastain.

right, now that this is relevant I once kissed the belly button of a
girl who got off with Crispin (or whatever) from the long pigs.
and the best man and me mam and dad wedding was one of gallagher and
lyle. not the one who wrties for tina turner now...

someone was ashamed to come from wigan. m,y flatmate comes from there
and  hes is ashamed too. but he was tought by the mum of Simon Jones
from the Verve...

bye
neil