Sinister: Manchester again!!!

Honey psm at xxx.net
Fri Nov 7 18:43:16 GMT 1997

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Richard Banner wrote:

> Also... out of curiosity
> Approx. how many people are on this mailing list?, because I think
> these alone will fill the gigs.

327 - you can find out from the WWW page.  Think Oon may have trouble
making it from Thailand though.  Also worth saying I suppose
that the Tigermilk register is online as is the recent "mishearings"
thread which tickled me a little.  And the comments section will now work
with any browser - sorry if that caused problems before.  Please use it to
tell me what you think of the list, frequency of digests etc. so I can
keep trying to reflect majority opinion and not just be a rotten old git.

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net