Sinister: Hello from the warm south!

Nicholas Ioannidis nioannidis at xxx.gr
Fri Nov 7 20:27:43 GMT 1997

> Hello!
> A message from (probably) the only Norwegian on the list.
> I got my first listen to B&S when my boyfriend , who was studying in
> Reading, sent me a copy of "Dog on wheels", and I was flabbergasted. He is
> now my ex, but at least something good came out of it!

  Well now, why not take a trip from way up North to way down South. I think I'm
probably in the warmest place right now (Greece) and one of the two (hello
Xristos) Greek members of the list. A lot of noise is made about B&S the past
months in Athens and everybody seems to be buying the singles (I hope that they
are playing them as well). Maybe we can get the band to come down here but for
the time being Strangelove are playing here on Wednesday.
If anyone is faintly interested in Greek PoP let me know!

Bye for now,
Nicholas

P.S. Elizabeth you last name in Greek means SUGAR, lovely!!!