Sinister: greetings!

Jennifer jesandy at xxx.edu
Sat Nov 8 05:59:29 GMT 1997

 hello all you nice people, i am new here too and i thought i'd introduce myself.  it's only been a week since i bought if you're feeling sinister but i am in love with belle and possibly sebastian too.  i was quite tired and a bit delirious last night and that's how i ended up subscribing to this list and also ordering a tshirt that i can't afford but can't wait to get.  i am 18, in college in america, indiana to be exact, not exactly the cultural hub of the world.  this unfortunately means that i don't have any singles or tigermilk of course but i will soon obtain at least the singles.  they do not play good music on the radio here, period, so i heard about b&s from friends.  hmm... what else to say... i like lots of british music, i'm afraid i'm a bit cliche there, i'm not very good at discovering obscure bands (at least good ones) but i try, so any suggestions would be appreciated! :)  i like cheesecake and rainy thursdays and my cat.  i don't like my roommate or indiana in general.  my claim to fame... well i met tori amos, she was incredibly small and lovely and i shook her hand and i glowed for days.  apart from that, nothing much because i am stuck here in bloomington but i love this list already, so nice to meet all you beautiful people!

jennifer