Sinister: more greetings!

jillian lin suchgranddesigns at xxx.com
Sat Nov 8 19:24:15 GMT 1997

hallo!

i'm yet another newbie and i thought i'd have a go as well with this
posting of details business.

erm, i'm 18, living in amerika (new jersey to be precise.  it's the
armpit of the nation - some might say the armpit of society!).  i am a
student and dreaming of getting away from here [i'm dying] and i am
applying to uni right now so hopefully that will be the first step.  no
one i know has ever heard of belle and sebastian.  usually when i mention
it, people think it is some new disney venture (the horror!).  one boy
thought i was talking about the actual french children's programme but
that's all.

no tigermilk, so sad...  another source of anguish stems from the fact
that i missed the angel orasanz shows...  i tried, really i did, but it
was sold out before i ever found out about it and the bloke just kept
stressing the strictly limited amount of space they had no matter how
much i cried and begged. :(

i won't tell you how lovely B&S are, you're on the list, you know that.
i also love gene (i do a fanzine for them, and i guess my claim to fame
would be that i met them and interviewed martin and matt).  erm, i am
partial to indiepop, art, and books, and harry hill makes me laugh
although i did only see him on amerik telly once.  i try not to watch
amerik telly but i am a shameless fan of eastenders and quite enjoyed
brittas empire when they had it on here...

and er... oh dear, this seems like too much rambling from me already.
ok, then.  you all sound beautiful and its nice to meet you. :)

jillian.  xx