Sinister: B&S gigs. I'm HAPPY!!!!!!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 8 19:47:53 GMT 1997

BELLE AND SEBASTIAN GIGS IN MANCHESTER IN DECEMBER!!!!!

Is everybody fully appreciating how good this is!!!

Any of you lot coming then???

Woo-hooo! (Sarah dances round the room, while simulaneously managing to
type) wayhey! And this is very good, because I'm only a woohoo person
when I am VERY happy! B&S gigs !!!!

On a more practical note...has anyone sorted out where they're staying?
AND......
WHATS EVERYONE GOING TO WEAR!!!!!!!!

lovehearts and stars and CRISIS!!!
Sarah