Sinister: Manchester Gigs

STARFLEET starfleet at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 8 21:31:25 GMT 1997

So, are they at the Town Hall then? I've been there before - the ceiling is
a bit high so it's quite boomy but it's a lovely building. I saw
Fretblanket there as part on one of those In The City type things. Only
about 50 people showed up (the hall would easily hold 900) and Steve Lamacq
stood in the middle of the floor on his own and danced like a gawky
schoolkid at his first Indie Disco!
I laughed (regardless of how cruel that sounds!)

Apologies if this comes after the official announcement as I'm a digestive
type person.

Mark  (not Starfleet)

http://www.avnet.co.uk/mdawson/starfleet