Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V1 #62

Three hundred and one Iranian whelk-hunters and their pet sharks - you fat git! rewb2 at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 9 10:27:35 GMT 1997

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Ivo A P Escossia wrote:

> I can be able to think in 4 or 5 better singers....
> * That girl out of Galaxie 500 ....(i don't remember her name)

Naomi Yang, I think, now in Magic Hour/Damon and Naomi

> I try to think about LLPJ with one of these singers instead Monica Queen and
> in my dreams the song is BETTER .

Actually I quite like Monica Queen's voice in LLPJ, though only in a
strange sort of way; can't really describe exactly how, there's just
something about it that I like...

> Hope that's not a controversial opinion.
>

> well....

seems to be, doesn't it?

> Do you like Mojave 3 ?

Me, I love Mojave 3 - saw them live with Luna a couple of years back.
Does anyone know whether they have any new stuff out after 'Ask me
tomorrow', 'cos that was such a lovely album...

Love,
	Rob xxx