Sinister: Hello From the Warm South/Manchester gigs

ooon ooon at xxx.th
Sun Nov 9 17:29:52 GMT 1997

your Manchester planning got me all green! :)

>327 - you can find out from the WWW page.  Think Oon may have
>trouble making it from Thailand though....

They‘re worth the trouble of course :)  I’m not at all
fond of flying...but if it takes me to see them, I
won’t complain.  The only barrier between me and
Manchester this time is my boss really.
I can’t imagine coming up to her and say ‘ boss, can
I have a week off.  I’m going to England to see Belle&Sebastian’
 .... she would probably punch me.
I’m entitled to a vacation after next June tho.
So, see you all next summer!  i assume they will do some tour
on summer won't they?

>Well now.  why not take a trip from way up Northe
>to way down South.  I think I’m probably in the
>warmest place right now (Greece) ......

Sorry Nicholas :)  talking about warmest place, I don’t think
anyone can beat me on that.  We’re actually in winter season
right now.  but it’s still just a liitle below 30 celcius
at night. :)

happy winter everyone!
oon xxx