Sinister: Wo sind die Pop-Kinder heute?

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Tue Nov 11 13:46:22 GMT 1997

Hello, hello...

It's all terribly quiet.

Everyone just sitting there waiting for Manchester info?  It's all
terribly exciting.  On my front door as well (not literally).  I'd
love to put you all up but I'll have a houseful.  Sorry.

Hasn't anyone got anything to say?  Edible Tigermilk reissues?
Belle and Sebastian range of underwear?  Did you know Teenage Fanclub
had knickers with the band's faces on the inside?  Oh what saucy
rogues.

Does anyone else like Serge Gainsbourg?  Did Susannah find
'Tigermilk'?  Was there a very smug man in 'Vinyl Exchange', saying
'I've got it'?

I loved the Becks-drinking frog story by the way.  Did I tell you
about us recreating the infamous B&S car-crash photo on New Year's Eve
outside 'Smile'.  It didn't come out and I got a cold from lying in
the snow under someone's car.  I suffer for their art.

Oh you miserable lot

love Tag xxx