Sinister: Non daude pop-haurak gaur?

Honey psm at xxx.net
Tue Nov 11 23:40:20 GMT 1997

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997, Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta wrote:

> > Does anyone else like Serge Gainsbourg?
>
> Yes, Paul does, our shy and retiring list manager. Me too.
> But I haven't got hardly any. Bonnie and Clyde's my
> favourite.

He does...  He can't believe how wonderful Mick Harvey's new attempt at
Gainsbourg's songs are too...

Just a quick note to say I'm STILL a bit indisposed and off work - so
anyone who's mailed me and left me things to look at, problems to fix -
could they be patient!  I will get back to people when I can I promise...

Just for my own sake - just in case anyone (else) on the list has M.E. /
CFS / CFIDS / whatever you want to call it, could they get in touch
privately if they want to swap stories?

Finally - I asked Nicola M to come up with another National Express story
- Nicola, your crab story was better!  Hit the spot nicely...!

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net