Sinister: Re: Lemurs

Jennifer jesandy at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 12 17:21:47 GMT 1997

 hmm... so there is a reason everyone is talking about lemurs... here i am thinking that perhaps all b&s fans are slightly insane and like to talk about totally unrelated topics... guess you lot proved me wrong.  (or did you..?)  someone put the address on the list, i want to see this page for myself!

jennifer