Sinister: Football (again).

Iain Meakin Iain at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 13 03:19:26 GMT 1997

>It must be a connection between Midlands football teams and B&S, as >I'm a
      >Forest fan, and I know of at least one other on the list

... and I'm the other Forest fan, but I live in nottingham, although
co-incidentilly I am also 27.  I sort of work as a freelance computer
programmer, but I don't do much.

ANyway, about B&S:
Did anybody else think that B&S got really limited airplay for 3,6,9 ?

I listen to loads of radio ('cos I've got nothing better to do) and only
heard it played once, and that was on University Radio Nottingham.  This
is ironic because I only got into B&S through hearing "The State I am
In" on Jo Wiley.
I then rushed out to try to buy it but could only find "If your feeling
sinister" in the local Our Price in Ealing (where I was living at the
time.  I was initially disappointed, but soon realised that I'd stumbled
on what has become one of my favourite albums of all time.  Funny that.

Iain.
www.chkymnky.demon.co.uk