Sinister: own up/lemur page

Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Thu Nov 13 12:57:23 GMT 1997

bradford wrote:

> i do believe that there are a lot of people on this list
> making up shit as they go along.
> -brad

No way mate, this is all scientifically proven fact!

Lemur lovers should "point their browser" to (or at):

http://www.reepham.demon.co.uk/

Dedicated lemur researchers should then follow some of the
lemur links to get to the really meaty information. If you
are bitten by the bug, you can investigate the equally
fascinating world of Madagascan vegetation.

Apparently lemurs are less advanced than monkeys, but that
doesn't mean they stopped evolving, it just means they
evolved in different ways....which brings us back to B&S!
They didn't stop evolving when the Go-Betweens left
Postcard, they just evolved in different ways to
say...(desperately tries to think of something modern)
Bently Rhythm Ace.

Peter