Sinister: Observations of the obvious kind

Richard Banner c9712536 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 13 18:36:10 GMT 1997

Its good to talk?
-----------------
It seems a lot of what i read on the list is of total uninterest, with
many personalised and 'informal' groups talking between themselves.

I don't write much to the list because often you get what you want to
here from a select few, even though you find yourself reading through
pages of rubbish just for maybe a few sentences of sense.

Remember this list is about BELLE + SEBASTIAN!!!!

OK I'm maybe being a little bit harsh but quality before quantity
surely.

Things i've observed............
---------------------------------

1. Many people on the list are : football fans
				 part of a academic setup (email joy)

2. Many people want tigermilk - ok obvious, but isn't it only a matter
of time before BOOTLEGS become available and the band start getting
screwed.  A re-release must be imminent?

3. Many people want to see B+S - ok obvious again, but i'm sure
everyone connected with the list are waiting for info. about Manchester
and are already forward planning.  Out of interest why Manchester
anyway? and why only two gigs?

Ok i'm bored and i might be talking rubbish myself but i joined this
list to talk about B+S.

Finally i don't want to kiss ass but I'm grateful for the response i've
had from previous emails.  Call me ignorant but who are these people
who respond? and what are there connection with the band?

Anyway got to go, sorry to bore
Feedback would be nice, good or bad
In the immortal words of Roy Walker "Say what you see"( sorry
non-Britain)

Rich