Sinister: Lemurs

Sven Fuchs sfuchs at xxx.ie
Thu Nov 13 14:18:52 GMT 1997

>Apparently lemurs are less advanced than monkeys, but that
>doesn't mean they stopped evolving, it just means they
>evolved in different ways....

Yeah, that's right. That's why they got extinct or got replaced by
monkeys in other parts of the world. Pretty much like bands like Oasis
replaced decent bands, e.g. B&S, if you can trust the top ten of the
indie charts. But Oasis is definitely not more evolved. So what's wrong
with this world? Or does it mean that cuddly creatures are bound to get
replaced by monkeys?

Sven