Sinister: And my latest project is......

DaveNicoll at xxx.com DaveNicoll at xxx.com
Thu Nov 13 15:21:40 GMT 1997

In a message dated 13/11/97  14:54:08, you write:

<< Tigermilk
 Right then duke of whoever, Keith, Taggart etc, I'd like to see any of YOU
lot
 do
 this convincingly.
 So here I am, sat on my bed, practically starkers, all for the sake of
'Art'.
 Look round for plausible customer.Finally settle on fluffy yellow 'Big Bird'
 from Sesame Street. It looks ridiculous. I feel ridiculous.
 It's at this point I begin to wonder if I've actually gone insane and  hope
my
 flatmate doesn't come back from Sainsbury's too soon.
 moving right along....

 [Keith Watson]
 Sorry... do what? And also, why would you like to see us do this
convincingly?

 Keith. >>

Come on Keith, pay attention!!

Your mission, should you wish to accept it, is to photographically recreate
the cover of Tigermilk. Your challenger (susannah was it?) thinks you may
have problems due to your obvious maleness. She obviously isn't reckoning on
your vast abundance of female acquintances, who's assistance you could call
upon. How about that young lady you were "associating" with at my party last
year?

On another topic, I'm afraid I too must come out against the current vogue
for non-B&S related ramblings. I have the misfortune (like several other
listees no doubt) of only being able to access the list from my place of
work. In the interests of concientiousness (and keeping my job) I can only do
this for small periods of time. This is made all the more difficult if I need
to wade through endless meandering streams of thought in order to come across
the nuggets of B&S content.

Apologies if this all sounds a bit fascist, but surely the purpose of the
list is to disseminate B&S info as widely as possible (hey..let's not start
another pop thread). This means will only be defeated if the current
conversation patterns lead to a rash of unsubscriptions.

So keep up the irreverance, but a little less irrelevance please.

David.

"The chances are
You'll proabably feel better
If you stayed and played with yourself"