Sinister: Moomins, not lemurs.

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Thu Nov 13 18:40:02 GMT 1997

This is a load of old shite, but you don't have to read it...

On Wed, 12 Nov 97 18:43:38 GMT, Susannah wrote:

>Inspired by Robert McTaggarts attempts with mocking up car crashes in the snow
>etc. I have decided to go the whole hog and spend an evening recreating those
>covers with a standard Boots camera.......

Woohoo! I'm officially inspirational.  Susannah, you are quite mad,
but you've shown devotion above and beyond the call of duty, and are a
therefore a genius and a star.

All hail Susannah, Queen of the list!

Actually, I reckon my photo session was more death-defying
(hypothermia, hand-brakes left off - hey, it was me under the car you
know, and it was Baltic out there), but I admit defeat.  In the
interests of good taste & public decency, I will not be trying to
recreate the 'Tigermilk' sleeve, it would be truly unpleasant, even if
I am rakishly handsome.  And I've only got a real live cat with big
claws, or my Moomin alarm clock to stand in for the Tiger.  It's a
very nice Moomin alarm clock, by the way, which bought in Finland and
it says 'Wake up, it's a beautiful day'(only it's all in Foreign).  Of
course I really hate it on a Monday morning.  People have said a man
of my age should put away such childish things, but I say bollocks.

love Tag  xxx