Sinister: Re:

SL Collins slc111 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 13 18:52:51 GMT 1997

All these sightings of various members of B&S in laundry's - how can you
be sure they are really them ? Does Stuart have his name written on his
undies ? I dont want to spoil any dreams, but I thought I saw Maartin
Clunes the other week, but then realised that in fact it was his
lookalike who had appeared on Richard and Judy during the summer. At least
I think it was.
Is there anyone out there who looks like a b&s member who could send me a
photo so next time i wash my keks I can check it against the other
washers in the shop.Please?

And has anyone else heard anyone cover a B&S song ? I heard a bloke called
John do "My wandering days are over" in a cafe called Victor J's in York,
kind of like Thom Yorke sings Belle and Sebastian. It was a really good
version and I think it would be nice to hear someone like Beth Orton do a
cover or even a duet.

3...6...9...seconds, and Relax.,

Simon.(    )