Sinister: Three things

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Thu Nov 13 19:44:11 GMT 1997

Three things, thats all.

1) who is it speaking on a century of Elvis? Have you all discussed this
already?
Anyway that Soft Scottish accent makes me go all funny if you know what I
mean..........Blimey.

2) In reference to the bit on 'You made me forget my dreams' where someone says
"sorry I slept in" and Stuart Murdoch sighs,
aren't those just the best bits on records? The way they make you realise that
the artists whose music you are so infatuated with , are normal breathing
people?
Other favourite moments on records: New Order 'Every Little Counts' on
Brotherhood where Barney sings the  line 'I think you are a pig and should live
in a zoo' and starts giggling.
Others please.

3) RE: pop stars in funny dreams. I have recurring dreams about being stalked by
Bobby Gillespie. God knows why.

Susannah.

susannah at tormentor.clara.net