Sinister: El Gaupo Miller, he speaks the truth...

john monroe monroej at xxx.com
Fri Nov 14 01:21:00 GMT 1997

.  Maybe we should save time for those
who want to head straight for the bits they want and put special
headings on the top of each message.

i thnk that is a good idea.  i have no problem hitting delete a lot, but on
another mailing list ( for The Fall ) people would start the subject line
with "NFC" ( and at first i thought they were going to talk about the
packers, cowboys and 49ers...), which mean No Fall Content.  It makes life
easy I guess on people who can use their computers to filter out such
things, they can scan for that set of letters.  maybe NBSC can be used to
designate a message with zero band information, comments, or what have you?

just a suggestion, carry on!