Sinister: Observations2 - The Explanation

Richard Banner c9712536 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 14 21:47:04 GMT 1997

In reference to my last email......

I don't want to dig a hole for myself....

i do feel that a lot of what i said was harsh and looking back i
recognise this.  The reason i sent 'that' mail to the list was because
i was fed up of reading through masses of mail (not just B+S) and
finding little of interest.  Ok it was a bad day but i recognise that
like some have commented i should have got ready with my delete button.

I do feel however that some form of 'header' identifying mail content
would be useful. Any ideas anyone?

I don't just want pure B+S facts(i know that would be painful) but i'm
sure some can agree that a lot of the mail is not always for them and
this is why i mention maybe the use of headers.

Further apologies, don't want to offend but i had a shitty day and
shouldn't have taken it out on the list.

Rich

Oh and by the way i have nothing against Manchester or the North.  The
question 'Why Manchester?' could have simply been 'Why not Liverpool?
or Why not Carlisle? I was just curious.