Sinister: Re: NB&SC popdreams

sick, sober and sorry suchgranddesigns at xxx.com
Sat Nov 15 01:06:49 GMT 1997

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:22:34 +0100 Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta
<oc245d8aff at colon.net> writes:

>B&S bit. After months of trying, I finally had a Belle and
>Sebastian dream! It was a concert and they sounded
>completely different. People from the audience were invited
>up on stage to play the glockenspiel. Stuart Murdoch showed
>me his underpants (I don't know why). They were turquoise
>bikini bottoms.

you spent months trying to have B&S dreams??  is this very much like
trying to have a baby? :)

popdreams are always funny that way aren't they?  i used to have them
quite often and they were a bit odd as well.  i had one about being in
grammar school with a pint-sized john power and all us girls made fun of
him in the lunch line singing silly rhymes about his surname!  he was a
wee thing and got mighty embarrassed.  i also had a few involving
concerts in barns with sawdust and wooden benches (!) and one about
meeting martin rossiter and bringing him vitamin C tablets so he wouldn't
fall ill on tour!

jillian.  xx