Sinister: Dog on Wheels

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 15 22:48:38 GMT 1997

I was just visiting my sister in NY and i bought Dog on Wheels at Other
Music! It is really good, but no where near as good as Sinister. I like Dog
on Wheels the best, and then String Bean Jean. They only had Dog on Wheels
and Sinister, though. I thought I would have to decide between 3, 6, 9, lazy
Line Painter jane, and Dog on Wheels. Oh well. I'm happy!