Sinister: some content for once

J Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Sun Nov 16 09:37:06 GMT 1997

Hullo!

I might have asked this once before, can't remember if anyone replied
to it though, could have been on the coollist version of this..

the name Belle and Sebastian, I know everyone goes on about that kids
tv show from the seventies etc etc

But I am sure that when they did a Mark Radcliffe session last year one of
them said that the name comes from Beauty and the Beast, the two leading
characters in that being Belle (the Beauty) and Sebastian (the Beast,
obviously).
Anyone else heard this or did I make this up?

There, some completely relevant B&S content at last.

JJ