Sinister: Manchester?!? Ink Polaroids, folly of a girls empty mind, the usual

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 16 15:11:27 GMT 1997

Please!!!!

When are the gigs in Manchester..(sarah collapses on the floor in
desperation)....please, say they are happening, say its true! (sarah
flings herself on the bed weeping trying to look like Vivien leigh but
supspecting she looks like a prat)

I have just listened to Tigermilk. Three times (thank you so much
Steve!) and.....its quite good isn't it! I loved the electronica (TM)
influences on Electronic Renaissance!

Aren't ink polaroids great! (thank you again steve!) I've been taking
them all the time. I took one at college of the rain falling and
bouncing off all the cars, which was quite good. I'm thinking of taking
one of myself, sending it to the list, and everyone could send one so we
know what we look like? What do you think? feedback....! (i sound like a
middle manager don't i? sorry.)

Another reason why I love B&S, they bring something beautiful and lovely
into the mundanity and confusion of my life. My life seems ugly and
messy, but B&S make it pretty ,they calm me. Skating a pirourette on
ice...is cool, I love that line. Skating a pirouette on ice is also
bloody lethal (i have tried) but its a nice effort.

hywl!
--
Sarah (who is a bit depressed. You wouldn't want to see an ink polaroid of me
now!)