Sinister: Er, Belle & Sebastian...

Chris Worth PMA97CW at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 17 12:38:45 GMT 1997

The start of a another working week...

Anyway, favourite B&S moments...
1. Getting scared when Monica Queen first starts singing on Lazy
Line..., but then realising that it actually sounds really good.
2. Reading the sleeve notes to ...Sinister on the back cover,
thanking people in order of rudeness, starting with the most
foul-mouthed!!
3. Right at the end of 3, 6, 9..., "Belle and Sebastian / on the
radio / playing songs for children". I can't quite make out the next
line, but it sounds a bit like "B&S / on the radio / playing songs
for lunatics"???!!, which, if true, would be quite hilarious!!
4. The last line of Century of Elvis... "I used to think my dad was
Elvis, but I haven't told him yet; I haven't told my dad either...".
Cue guffaw.
5. That the gigs are in Manchester! Hurrah!!

I must go and visit the B&S web pages; I haven't been there for quite
a long time. Well, not since last week...
Chris.