Sinister: Manchester?!? Ink Polaroids, folly of a girls empty mind, the usual

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Mon Nov 17 13:26:33 GMT 1997

Sarah wrote:

> Please!!!!
>
> When are the gigs in Manchester..(sarah collapses on the floor in
> desperation)....please, say they are happening, say its true! (sarah
> flings herself on the bed weeping trying to look like Vivien leigh but
> supspecting she looks like a prat)

Bloody hell you lot are persistent!!!

The gigs ARE CONFIRMED (so don't wory, they're not going to pull out),
and they will be on the 27th and 28th of December.

I will announce the venue and ticket details probably Wed/Thurs, but I
promise all of you and all the people on the fan-club snail-mail list
will have first dibs on the tickets, as there will not be a press
release or ads for the public until next week.

Please be patient???

Cheers,
Katrina.

oh, and thanks to the Duke and Laura and Shelley and Ninette and anyone
who I forgot for the lovely birthday wishes ... they were much
appreciated and I had a great day - 'cept for the homesickness :( love
me. xxx