Sinister: Bloke depression

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Tue Nov 18 08:34:03 GMT 1997

>Dear person,
>
>I had serious bloke depression and now I'm listening to Belle and
>Sebastian, drinking port, feeling full of cheap doughnuts and I'm okay.
>That's how I use music.  For me, it's not about being a complete muso,
>it's about tuning in.
>
>Much love

Word up sister...I *SO* heard that one. I am SO overwhelmed in bloke
depression there ain't enough port in the states to sail this
ship.....Belle & Sebastian (along with a little rain) seem to make it worse
and better all at once....Like soaking in it or something....A bit of brie
wouldn't hurt neither.

*sigh*

beth