Sinister: Some B&S content, no drunken ramblings this time

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Mon Nov 17 21:52:26 GMT 1997

Hello trees, hello flowers,

Never, ever, write messages to the list when you're drunk.  What was
that piece of crap I wrote on Saturday evening?  Oh God....

Anyhoo, does anyone know anything about a certain Glaswegian band of
travelling minstrels that we know and love (yeah, right, its Deacon
Blue) appearing on 'Later' in a couple of weeks?  Just something I
heard.

Saw the Pastels on Saturday night.  'They are the kings' as Stuart M
said.  And so did we over and over again.  Alkyhol.  Just say no...But
they are.  Really.  The Kings.

Big kisses

McTaggart xx