Sinister: Lyrics and BEING ILL

Smundy97 at xxx.com Smundy97 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 18 12:12:00 GMT 1997

It's definitely 'playing Songs for Children' ... but the next line, I can't
figure out ...
Have nothing intelligent to add to B&S content, other than to gloat that I am
leaving Berkshire for my parents' home in Lancashire on Christmas Eve and
returning the following Monday - which means for the Manchester dates I am
only 15 miles away, instead of the usual 200!!!!! Oh, there is a God!

Just out of interest, I rang Manchester Town Hall booking office last week.
The guy I got put through initially said:
"Don't no anything about belle and sebastian, mate ..."
and later admitted, "well, they haven't confirmed yet" - this is like trying
to get to the bottom of Watergate, but with shify Mancs taking the place of
the FBI.

Sat at home with flu today, so any sympathy would be greatly received.

Flu strengh Lemsip in yellow/green mug, soup on the cooker, Stereolab in the
kitchen - well, obviously not STEREOLAB in the kitchen (though that would be
nice), but Mars Audiac Quintet on the dodgy record player in the kitchen ...
it's a sorry state to be in.