Sinister: The one who's strong enough to help them fall

Klas Ericsson klas.ericsson at xxx.se
Tue Nov 18 17:24:17 GMT 1997

From "Mary Jo":
"It's someone else's turn to go through Hell
Now you can see them come from twenty yards
Yeah you can tell
It's someone else's turn to take a fall
And now you are the one who's strong enough to help them
The one who's strong enough to help them
The one who's strong enough to help them all"

This ruined my day. I always thought Stuart were singing "the one who´s
strong enough to help them FALL". That would have been great.

By the way.
I got a tape with a collection of Felt songs.
And they´re great!
Not great.
GREAT!
So duke & co; all of you were right.
And Felt certainly are better than Denim:-)

///Klas