Sinister: Re: bloke problems

elzachar at xxx.no elzachar at xxx.no
Tue Nov 18 19:27:47 GMT 1997

Ok, a story for you sad lasses (and lad!), last week I had serious bloke
depression, when I had a heated argument with my boyfriend. It ended up with
us going our seperate ways, and I had to go to one of my mates which didn't
know what to say. i started crying and he said "Eh, likes, do you want some
coke?" (the drink, mind you, i'm from innocent Norway) But at least he
tried, well, anyway I went home REALLY depressed. In my mind I decided to
find a taxi, I just couldn't walk another step, in that same second I heard
a carhorn-it was my ex-boyfriend who wondered if I needed a ride home. So he
drove me home and I asked him in for a cup of tea. he stayed for hours ,
trying to help me sort out my troubles (Yes, I know it is kind of strange..)
And then suddenly the doorbell rang, and it was my boyfriend wanting to kiss
and make up, and so we did. And now I'm  happy,happy,happy
And the morale of the story? Eh, choose boyfriends with cars? No, I don't
really know..well, i always listen to "You made me forget my dreams" when I
have bloke depression and it sometimes helps!
Liz